A few thoughts about a great day at Jerusalem Temple Assembly of God in Mzuzu, Malawi…
- Fredna taught School of the Bible (Sunday School), and did a fantastic job! The pastor announced during the main service that she will come back for a Ladies Seminar.
- Today I talked about not giving up, because God always has an answer to our problems.
- I used examples of people in the Old & New Testaments of people that seemed to be down and out, BUT God had a different ending to their story.
- If things are difficult in your life at this moment in time, don’t forget – God might just have another ending to your problem!
- At least one hundred or more came to the altar – that never gets old!
- Enjoyed the 4 hour drive to and from Mzuzu.
- Especially enjoyed the fact that Fredna was with me this weekend. For the past two weeks she has been in Nairobi, Kenya helping to develop ESOL curriculum with missionary Loretta Wideman.